We have an exciting addition to the content of our South East Timebanking hub meeting! Paul Crosland of the St Leonards Sharing TB will be holding a taster session on ‘Social Media’ which will include an exercise on how to prepare an elevator pitch for your time bank, as well as some discussion around YouTube and how it could help your time bank.A reminder about the venue and timings: WHEN: Thursday 3rd May TIME: 12 noon to 3pm (lunch provided at 12) WHERE: With thanks to Angela Butcher of the Circles Network Time Bank, Burgess Hill, West Sussex TRAVEL INFO: Close to rail station (Burgess Hill) – few minutes walk. Circles Network The Old Post Office Resource Centre 30-32 Station Road Burgess Hill West Sussex RH15 9DS Telephone: Zero1444 236 593
THEMES TO BE COVERED:
- New time banks in the SE – round table discussion about a time bank ‘buddy’ system.
- Dealing with vulnerable/homeless time bank members – safety, CRB and enabling exchanges to take place. ·
- Timebanking v Volunteering – what is the difference? ·
- OPEN TOPICS (your chance to raise issues and air your views)
- AND NOW ALSO A TASTER SESSION ON THE BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA!